PROTECTING YOUR ENVIRONMENT IS OUR BUSINESS
From persistent cockroaches, troublesome ants, to sneaky rats, mice, spiders – these intruders can wreak havoc on your property’s integrity and jeopardise the health of your family, tenants, customers, and pets.
At Big Red, we firmly believe that pest control should be a year-round priority, regardless of the season. Our team of qualified technicians are trained to swiftly identify pest-related issues within your property and administer precise treatments that yield results. Committed to both safety and eco-friendliness, we employ treatments that effectively repel pests while ensuring the well-being of your environment.
Say goodbye to unwelcome guests taking refuge in your property or businesses. Entrust Big Red as your steadfast ally in fortifying your spaces against pests.
Contact us today and take the first step towards a pest-free environment.
RESIDENTAL PEST MANAGEMENT
Our pest technicians take the time to understand your problem to come up with a suitable & effective solution for your pest control needs.
Our General Pest Management Treatment covers:
Spiders, Cockroaches, Silverfish and Ants
During our service we treat the following areas:
Internally: A spray will be applied along every skirting board, all cupboards and ceiling cornice (where we can reach).
Kitchen cupboard under the sink will have a Cockroach Gel applied to the hinges.
Behind kitchen appliances like the dishwasher, oven, fridge will be dusted.
Externally: A spray will be applied to the Gutters, downpipes (as far as we can reach), eves, porticos, around windows, doors and exterior base perimeter around the buildings.
We also offer specialised pest treatments for
END OF LEASE
Depending on the terms of your Lease Agreement, you may need to arrange a pest treatment of your rental property when vacating, particularly if you have pets residing within the premises.
Undesirable insects such as cockroaches, ants, fleas, and spiders can jeopardise the refund of your rental bond.
The act of moving can already be quite a daunting experience, and the responsibility of ensuring a pest-free environment can further contribute to the stress. Allow Big Red to help alleviate this burden and make your relocation journey smoother.
Whether you’re leasing your property manager or overseeing a residential, commercial, or government building, a crucial task is managing the pest maintenance of these properties. We possess vast expertise in assisting the requirements of real estate and various buildings through our services.
STRATA AND BODY CORPORATES
If you’re tasked with overseeing a Body Corporate, we can assist in customising a pest management program that aligns with the unique needs and requirements of your complex.
Big Red services a broad range of commercial customers including construction companies, industrial sites, shopping centres, hotels, medical centres, dental practices, restaurants, and cafes.
our pest technicians are licensed, qualified, and experienced in high-risk environments such as state and private schools, childcare centres, aged cares and will work diligently to address your pest control needs in these areas.
WHAT IF I HAVE PETS?
We recommend covering all Bird Cages with a sheet/towel or place outside away from spray. Cover all Fish Tanks and turn off filters.
Remove all cold blooded – Snakes, Frogs, Lizards, etc, out of the house and away from spray.
All pets/animals should be kept away from treated areas until dry (approximately 2 hours).
Please remove and store away all pet food bowls and feeders prior to treatment.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE OBSERVED DURING AND AFTER PEST MANAGEMENT SPRAY
- Avoid direct contact with Insecticide until dry. This could take up to 2-3 hours in some cases.
- Should you suspect anyone has come into contact with the treated area and has been affected in anyway, contact Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26.
- Infants and children should be kept off the floors and away from skirting boards until the product is dry.
- If you suspect you are allergic or suffer any form of reaction, it is recommended you leave the building during treatment and remain away for the remainder of the day.
- You must advise us of any pets or of any personal or family or staff allergies or other health concerns.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR A PEST MANAGEMENT SPRAY
- Where possible the morning of our attendance, move furniture and belongings away from walls. The more area we can access and spray, the better.
- Pre-vacuum carpeted areas and pre-wash tiled areas.
- If you would like us to spray within kitchen and bathroom cupboards, please remove all items in cupboards under the benches and the last shelf in pantry. These items can be placed on top of the benches and replaced when chemical is dry inside cupboards. Please wipe out cupboards that have been emptied before we arrive as they will remove all pheromones.
- Cover all food items and all food utensils prior to treatment as directed.
- Remove all hanging washing from clotheslines and remove any shoes, children’s toys, pet food and water prior to external treatment.
- Close all doors and windows during any external treatment and keep closed until the treatment has dried (This could take up to 2 hours).
- You must observe any verbal advice provided to you by our licensed technician at the time of treatment.