Cockroaches rank among the most prevalent insects commonly encountered in and around properties, notably in kitchens, areas related to food handling, bathrooms, toilets, and laundries. They have the potential to harbor disease-causing organisms like dysentery, diarrhea, and salmonella, and can also inflict harm upon electrical wiring and appliances.
Operating primarily during the night, cockroaches tend to inhabit spaces near hinges of cupboards and drawers, crevices, cracks, and concealed spots under or behind sizeable appliances such as dishwashers. They can also be found in the seals of refrigerators, among stored products, and within boxes. With a scavenging nature, they exhibit a preference for consuming meats, starches, sugars, and fatty foods, while also consuming alternative sources like glue, leather, soap, toothpaste, dead skin, hair, and other deceased cockroaches.
Our expert team employs liquid sprays, baiting gels, and insecticidal dust to effectively eradicate various species of cockroaches from your premises. Our treatment strategy encompasses targeting internal floor corners, the roof void, and the areas beneath large electrical appliances. In cupboards, bathrooms, and the laundry, we apply cockroach baiting gels to ensure comprehensive coverage.
Top of Form
Tips for reducing cockroaches in your home:
- Clean-up straight after handling food
- Wipe down benchtops and wash used utensils and dishes at the end of each night
- Keep bins sealed where possible and empty each night
- Vacuum regularly
- Keep stored foods in airtight containers
- Where possible, seal cracks and crevices that may harbour cockroaches
- Keep stored food off of the floor
- Regularly clean those ‘hard to reach places