MOULD AND YOUR HEALTH
Most of us don’t realize how extremely dangerous mould spores can be to our health. Some people have actually lost there lives to these tiny invisible (to the naked eye) spores.
Mould / Fungal spores are always present in the air and on objects, both inside and outside our homes and offices floating in the air. Depending on the species they can lay dormant for many years until the right conditions such as warm temperatures, moisture and high humidity activate growth. Once the growth cycle begins, it spreads quickly invading the area. Contact us or call us on: 07 5539 6799
When mould spores are present in large quantities, they can present a health hazard to humans and animals, potentially causing allergic reactions, respiratory problems, watery itchy eyes, a chronic cough, headaches or migraines, difficulty breathing, rashes, memory loss, tiredness, sinus problems, nasal blockage and frequent sneezing.
Mould in the home of office can usually be found in damp, dark or steamy areas e.g. bathroom or kitchen, cluttered storage areas, recently flooded areas, basement areas, plumbing spaces, areas with poor ventilation and outdoors in humid environments.