Fabric Protection is an important part of maintaining and extending the life of your carpets and upholstery. In this brief we will discuss fabric protection and answer many of the question you might be asking, like……..Contact us for protect your fabric
FABRIC & CARPET PROTECTION
- Advanced Protection Soil & Stain Repellents
- Modern fluorochemical polymer technology provides premium protection against water based stains, oil based stains and general grime.
- Red Stain Protection
- Specialty stain blockers provide added protection against acid dye stains caused by red cordial spills.
- Protects against food & beverage spills and hair & body oils.
- Makes Cleaning Easier
- Makes routine upholstery cleaning by wet extraction significantly more successful as the soiling is released quicker and easier.
- Water based low VOC Formula
- Wide Usage
- Safe for use on all water cleanable carpet, fabric, drapes, table cloths and upholstery
- Wool Friendly
- Exceeds the specifications for the safe protection of wool.
HOW DOES FABRIC PROTECTION WORK
When correctly applied a fabric protector will work because it does two (2) basic things –
- Fabric Protection Increases Surface Tension – This means that any liquid spilt on a fibre will have difficulty penetrating the surface. When spills can’t penetrate the fibre, clean up becomes easier and staining is avoided.
- Fabric Protection Has A Coating Mechanism – A fabric protector’s fluorochemical polymer stain shield penetrates and coats the fibre. The strength of bonding and length of protection may vary from product to product. Correct application is important to ensure the entire fibre, from top to bottom has been treated in order to deliver the maximum benefits.